How to charge the battery of Galaxy device
- Only use Samsung-approved charging devices. Samsung accessories are designed to maximize the battery life of your phone. Using other accessories may invalidate your warranty and cause damage.
- The actual charging time may vary depending on the charging conditions.
- Device screenshots and menu may vary depending on the device model and software version.
- While charging, you cannot activate or deactivate this feature.
- A fan inside the charger may produce noise during fast wireless charging.
- Device screenshots and menus may vary depending on the device model and software version.
- A fan embedded inside the charger may produce noise during fast wireless charging.
- If the device heats up or the ambient air temperature rises, the charging speed may decrease automatically. This is a normal operating condition to prevent damage to the device.
- To increase the charging speed, it is recommended to turn the device or its screen off.
- Availability of Super fast charging feature may differ depending on device models.
We would love to know your feedback to help us improve. Please click the submit button to tell us what you think.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.