How to connect Gear IconX to a mobile device?
To connect your earbuds to a mobile device, install the Samsung Gear app on the mobile device. Depending on your device, you can download the Samsung Gear app from the following places:
• Samsung Android devices: Galaxy Apps or apps.samsung.com/gear
• Other Android devices: Play Store or apps.samsung.com/gear
Note: You can download the Samsung Gear app only on mobile devices running Android operating system 4.4 or later, and with 1.5 GB of RAM or more.
Connecting the earbuds to a Samsung mobile device
If the earbud indicator lights do not flash, connect the charging cable and charge them for more than 10 minutes.
The earbuds will enter Bluetooth pairing mode automatically and a pop-up window will be appear on your mobile device in case Bluetooth is activated on mobile device.
ㆍWhen the charging case’s indicator light flashed in red, take out the earbuds from the charging case and insert them into the case again.
ㆍ If the earbuds do not connect to a mobile device within 3 minutes, Bluetooth paring mode will be deactivated. If the earbuds have never been connected to a mobile device before, close the charging case again and open it.
ㆍIf you want to connect to another mobile device after connecting has been established, you have to reinsert the earbuds into the charging case and close it. Press and hold the charging case’s Connect button.
Connecting the earbuds to a non-Samsung mobile device
• If the Bluetooth connection fails or the other device cannot locate the earbuds,remove the device’s information from the other device’s list. Then, try to connect again.
• Connection methods may vary depending on your device and software version.
Learn more information on How to disconnect Gear IconX from a mobile device?
Learn More Information about Using Gear IconX without a mobile device
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019