How To Enable And Disable The Talkback Feature
1. Unlock your Samsung Galaxy phone to access the home screen.
2. Click on the ‘Applications’ button and select ‘Settings’.
3. Scroll down and select ‘Accessibility’ from the menu.
4 Tap on the ‘TalkBack’ button from the list.
5. Select the ‘Activate’ key
Once you have activated the Talkback option, you can navigate your phone with the help of the voice that gives you feedback and receives your instructions to operate the phone without having to tap your fingers on the phone at all.
When Talkback is enabled, you cannot easily tap on your screen and scroll your lists up and down. There is a method to access the screen when this feature is active:
1 For scrolling on screen, use two or more of your fingers.
2. If you want to select an option by tapping it, first you have to tap it and it will be highlighted in yellow.
Using the two steps above, you have to navigate on your screen according to the steps given below to disable the Talkback feature:
1. Double tap the ‘Apps’ button.
2. Double tap on the ‘Settings’ option.
3. Scroll down (using two fingers) to ‘Accessibility’. Double tap this option.
4. Deactivate the Talkback feature by sliding the ‘switch from on to off’ (using two fingers) or undo the tick in the box (using double tap).
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.