How to optimize battery usage on Galaxy Note9?
When the battery drains faster than it should, certain settings or apps may be using too much battery. You can optimise battery performance through Device Maintenance:
The quick optimization feature improves device performance through the following actions.
• Clearing some memory.
• Deleting unnecessary files and closing apps running in the background.
• Managing abnormal battery usage.
• Scanning for crashed apps and malware.
Basic device charging tips and Precautions
• Use only Samsung-approved chargers, batteries, and cables. Unapproved products (eg. wireless charger, USB cables, car chargers, Micro USB Connector, USB power adaptor) can cause the battery to explode or damage the device.
• Connecting the charger improperly may cause serious damage to the device. Any damage caused by misuse is not covered by the warranty.
• Use only USB Type-C cable supplied with the device. The device may be damaged if you use Micro USB cable. When using the wireless charger, do not place foreign materials, such as metal objects, magnets, and magnetic stripe cards, between the device and the wireless charger. It may cause overheating due to corrosion or temporary short-circuit of power terminal. Especially, do not place cards such as RFID card , credit card, Door lock card between device and back cover. The device may not charge properly or may overheat and may cause damage the device.
• If the lower part of the device overheats, it could be because the connected USB cable is damaged.
• Be careful not to let foreign objects into the charger connector (connector, plug). I
• If you charge the device while the multipurpose jack is wet, the device may be damaged. Thoroughly dry the multipurpose jack before charging the device.
• During wireless or wired charging, the device and the charger may become hot. And, if the device heats up or the ambient air temperature rises, the charging speed may decrease automatically. If the battery hits a certain temperature while charging, charging algorithm to protect device overheating operates and accordingly the charger may stop charging. This is a normal operating condition to prevent damage to the device. Wait for the device to cool down and then begin charging the device again.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019