Irregular charging detected is displayed during charging in Samsung Mobile Device
Damaged data cable or un-authorized fast wireless charger may cause unstable charging and Irregular charging detected notification pop-up.
Please check the following:
• Check the data cable. Use another data cable to check if the issue still persists
• Check the Wireless Charger. Use Samsung authorized wireless charger only.
Samsung authorized vs un-authorized wireless charger
Font of S/N is bold Not inclined text - Cooing fan operates during fast charging
and darker than other text - Air hole pattern is not matched with fan vent
Font of S/N is same with Inclined text - There is no cooling fan
other text - Air hole pattern is matched with fan vent
CE is printed Air holes are not blocked Samsung authorized PBA
CE0678 is printed Some air holes are blocked PBA is different
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.