My device doesn’t recognize the handwriting with S Pen
Q : When I try to input text through handwriting with S Pen, Galaxy Note3 doesn’t recognize the handwriting input. What’s the problem?
At first, if you update the Samsung keyboard of Galaxy Note3 to the new latest
version from Google Play Store, it will help to use the handwriting function without
difficulty. To apply this update, restart the device after update.
Additionally, we will provide the software update as soon as possible to minimize the users' inconvenience.
Samsung is committed to providing the best user experience for our customers.
To update Samsung Keyboard of your Galaxy Note3 to the new latest version,
1. Access to Play Store from Apps on the Home screen,
2. Search for “Samsung keyboard Note 3” and select app
3. Tap the update button and update the existing Samsung keyboard
4. To apply this update, restart the device by pressing and holding the POWER key.
5. After restarting, you will be able to use the handwriting function without difficulty.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.