Tips to caring for the Galaxy Z Fold3 or Galaxy Z Flip3
- When using a Galaxy Z Fold3, using the Galaxy S Pen Pro or stylus pens not designed for Galaxy Z Fold3 may damage the display. For Galaxy Z Fold3, we recommend that you use the S Pen Fold edition that is designed exclusively for Galaxy Z Fold3.
- Credit cards, bankbooks, security cards, entrance or parking lot passes and other objects with magnetic components can become damaged or disabled. Medical devices, such as pacemakers or implanted cardioverter defibrillators, can also be affected. Please keep a safe distance from your device at all times.
- The Galaxy Z Fold3 and Z Flip3 support IPX8 rated water-resistant. However, care must be taken to maintain the water-resistance of your device and to prevent the damage to your device. In addition, these devices are not dust-resistant. Exposure to small particles, such as sand, may cause damage to the device, such as scratches or dents on the screen.
- IPX8 is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use.
- Placing film, stickers, or other adhesive materials on the screen may damage the screen. Keep the original protection film and we recommend that you use a Samsung-approved protection film.
For wireless charging, we recommend that you use an authentic cover and place the device in properly.
- Wireless chargers sold separately.
- When the wireless charging coil inside your device is not in position with the charging coil inside the charger, the indicator light will not light up. When your device is properly charging, the indicator light will turn red, then eventually green when fully charged.
- When charging wirelessly, please ensure that no metallic or magnetic foreign objects get in between an authentic smartphone case and authentic wireless charger. If your device is carrying such an object, such as credit cards, bankbooks, security or entrance cards, keys, or key rings, it may result in damage to the object or the device may not charge properly.
- For Galaxy Z Flip 1 models, you cannot use Samsung Pay when your device is folded.
- In order to use Samsung Pay on the foldable phones, you need to install Samsung Pay on the products first. Please connect your devices to a strong internet connection, either via your Mobile Data or Wi-Fi connections during the setup process.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.