Tips to extend your battery usage time in Samsung Galaxy mobile device
Samsung Mobile Devices such as S8/S8+, Note8, A8/A8+, S9/S9+ provides various ways to increase battery usage time. During the initial period (approximately 3 days) after the purchase, the battery usage time may be shorter because App power monitor feature and Optimization of battery usage feature do not work properly.
To increase battery usage time, follow these steps:
Increase Battery Usage
This feature helps to improve the device performance through the following actions:
• Clearing memory
• Deleting unnecessary files and closing unused applications running in the background
• Managing abnormal battery usage
• Scanning for crashed applications and malware
You can also save battery power by preventing unused applications that are running in the background from draining the battery power.
This feature helps to save battery power by restricting applications that are using mobile networks or sync data
Turn off auto-sync feature for unused options in accounts:
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Just Dial #GALAXY (#425299)
[Free call to all networks]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
Available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.