Track and View Exercise Information on Gear IconX
You can record and save exercise information, such as activity duration and speed on your Gear IconX. Then, you can view workout information on Samsung Gear or Samsung Health app of your connected phone.
Setting the exercise earbud
Set the exercise earbud to record exercise information. The right earbud records exercise information by default.
Note: After you change the exercise earbud, the earbuds may not automatically reconnectto your mobile device. If this happens, on your mobile device, tap Settings →Connections → Bluetooth, and then search for the earbuds and connect the device manually.
Recording Exercise Information
Record and save exercise information, such as the activity duration, and the number of calories you burnt, without connecting the earbuds to your mobile device.
Audio coaching is provided according to your exercise target after the exercise starts
• To check the status of your workout, tap and hold the touchpad and release it when you hear Workout details. You will hear the recorded exercise information. On your mobile device, launch the Samsung Gear app and tap Settings > Exercise > Guide intervals
• To hear your surroundings during your workout, tap and hold the touchpad and release it when you hear Turn on ambient sound. Afterwhich, you will hear Ambient sound turned on
• If the touch-sensitive sensor does not make contact with your ear, the earbuds may stop working. Remove the earbuds from your ears and put them in your ears again within 20 minutes. When you hear Workout resumed, continue your workout
• You can also view the type of workout and the workout duration via your connected mobile device’s Samsung Gear app or the Samsung Health app.
Automatic exercise recognition
Once you have engaged in an activity for more than 10 minutes while wearing the earbuds, they automatically recognise that you are exercising and record exercise information.
When you stop exercising for more than one minute, the earbuds automatically recognise that you have stopped exercising and this feature is deactivated.
ㆍAutomatic syncing of workout data with Samsung Health app
ㆍAuto tracking walking or running (if you walk or run continuously for at least 10 minutes, the Gear IconX(2018) transfers your workout data automatically as soon as you’re finished.)
ㆍRunning coaching data: the Gear IconX(2018) transfers the result of the voice running coaching automatically
Learn more information on How to use voice coaching feature on Gear IconX?
Thank you for your feedback!
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Before calling us, there are some information we need to obtain from you. Please get ready with model code, serial number and date of purchase.
Note : Call conversation is recorder for quality, monitoring and/or training purposes for our continuous quality improvement.
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[Free access for all Networks ]
(02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 8-422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.
**Standard Landline numbers have been updated to comply with the NTC ruling effective October 6, 2019