What is Rooting?
Rooting is a process allowing users of Android device to attain privileged control
(known as "root access") within Android's subsystem.
Rooting is often performed with the goal of overcoming limitations that carriers and hardware manufacturers put on some devices.
· Rooting can make the mobile unstable because it can change phone system setting.
· Warranty from hardware manufacturers can be limited if mobile is rooted.
Not the solution you are looking for? Get in touch with us!
• Call our Customer Contact Center. Check the numbers here
• Chat with our customer service representative through this link.
• Email us through this link.
• You can also leave your contact details (name, phone number, & email) on our survey form below
and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.