The earlier announced exclusive Galaxy Z Flip Thom Browne Edition will be available from 13 June on the Samsung Online Store at a recommended retail price of $3,388.
Pre-sales will open from 2 June for UOB Reserve, Privilege Banking, Visa Infinite and Visa Infinite Metal credit cardmembers and Club21 Members.
The Galaxy Z Flip Thom Browne Edition, which features the designer’s signature red, white, and navy brand colours, draped on a pebble grey exterior pulled straight from the runway, will be debuted in a limited edition of 200 sets. To complete the look, the special edition also comes with custom designed Galaxy Buds+ and Galaxy Watch Active2.
This collaboration with the iconic New York fashion brand combines the best of art and technology. As respective leaders in fashion and technology spaces, the limited-edition Galaxy Z Flip makes a bold statement with Thom Browne’s signature aesthetic and Samsung’s state-of-the-art foldable technology.
Key Product Highlights:
The smartphone is the first of its kind to be encased in glass while sporting a matte look that is soft to the touch and effortless to hold. When unfolded, the Galaxy Z Flip Thom Browne Edition reveals even more design details inside, including:
- Iconic blinds, a reference to the mid-century office aesthetic at the centre of the Thom Browne world, which appear onscreen every time the phone is turned on and off;
- Pre-set app icons, labelled in classic text, as well as custom wallpaper which create an elemental Thom Browne uniformity;
- Distinctive sound cues including a typewriter for the keyboard, an analogue ringtone, and a shoe tap on a marble floor, that tie the entire experience together.
The Galaxy Z Flip Thom Browne Edition also comes with Galaxy Z Premier Service¹. This specialised care offering provides customers with the most premium product experience possible, which includes:
- 24-hour concierge support via Samsung Members App
- One-time screen replacement or repair with a deductible of $180 (including GST)
- Door-to-door pick-up and delivery service for device repair (up to two times only)
Galaxy Z Flip Thom Browne Edition customers can also enjoy additional complimentary customer service benefits, such as 30-day 1-to-1 exchange for functional defects¹, data transfer assistance¹, diagnostic checks¹, one-time 1-to-1 in-box accessories exchange¹, and dedicated and priority queue at Samsung Customer Service Centre at VivoCity.
Galaxy Z Flip Screen Protector Application Service
Samsung will also be launching a complimentary screen protector application service² for all new and existing Galaxy Z Flip customers. This service is valid within 12 months from date of purchase³. Interested customers can pre-book an appointment via the Samsung Members app before heading down to any Samsung Customer Service Centre.
New Colour Options for Galaxy S20 smartphone range: Available from 30 May