Installation guide for Samsung QuickDrive
To ensure proper installation of your Washing Machine and to prevent accidents when doing laundry, follow these installation guide:
• Place on a solid, level surface without carpeting or flooring that may obstruct ventilation
• Avoid positioning the Washing Machine in direct sunlight and keep it away from heat source
• Ensure adequate room for ventilation and wiring
• The ambient temperature must be higher than the freezing point (0 ˚C)
Please note: Keep the shipping bolts for future use
Please note: Do not remove the screw (A) that fixes the hose clip
The drain hose can be positioned in three ways:
The drain hose must be placed at a height of between 60 cm and 90 cm (*) from thefloor.
To keep the spout of the drain hose bent, use the supplied plastic hose guide (A). Secure the guide to the wall using a hook to ensure stable drainage
The drain pipe should be between 60 cm and 90 cm high (*). It is advisable to usea 65 cm high vertical pipe. Make sure the drain hose is connected to the stand pipe ata slant.
Drain standpipe requirements:
• Minimum diameter of 5 cm
• Minimum carry-away capacity of 60 litres per minute
The drain pipe branch mush be above the sink siphone so that the end of the hose is at least 24 in. (60 cm) above the ground. (*)
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you!
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.