Installation guide for Samsung QuickDrive
To ensure proper installation of your Washing Machine and to prevent accidents when doing laundry, follow these installation guide:
Select a location
• Place on a solid, level surface without carpeting or flooring that may obstruct ventilation
• Avoid positioning the Washing Machine in direct sunlight and keep it away from heat source
• Ensure adequate room for ventilation and wiring
• The ambient temperature must be higher than the freezing point (0 ˚C)
Remove the shipping bolts
Please note: Keep the shipping bolts for future use
Please note: Do not remove the screw (A) that fixes the hose clip
Adjust the levelling feet
Connect the water hose
Position the drain hose
The drain hose can be positioned in three ways:
The drain hose must be placed at a height of between 60 cm and 90 cm (*) from the floor.
To keep the spout of the drain hose bent, use the supplied plastic hose guide (A). Secure the guide to the wall using a hook to ensure stable drainage
The drain pipe should be between 60 cm and 90 cm high (*). It is advisable to use a 65 cm high vertical pipe. Make sure the drain hose is connected to the stand pipe at a slant.
Drain standpipe requirements:
• Minimum diameter of 5 cm
• Minimum carry-away capacity of 60 litres per minute
The drain pipe branch mush be above the sink siphone so that the end of the hose is at least 24 in. (60 cm) above the ground. (*)
Plug the power cord into a wall socket and press Power to turn on the Washing Machine
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.