How to level the unit if washing machine is unbalanced
• Make sure the shipping bolts are removed before leveling the Washing Machine
• The shorter the leg, the lesser is the vibration. Please try to minimize the leg length to level the unit. We recommend the length should be shorter than 20mm. Please check Jamb Nut’s tightness
Installation and the issues associated with installation are not covered under manufacturer’s warranty.
Please contact your installer. If you installed it yourself or you would like to have a professional installer install the product, please contact your retailer.
• It is normal for the Washing Machine to have some vibration between 150 and 350 RPMs. It occurs when the VRT technology attempts to dynamically balance the load
• If the Washing Machine is not properly leveled, the VRT technology senses a severe load imbalance, and stops the spin cycle. Then, it rotates back and forth a few times to try to reposition the load
• The Washing Machine will attempt to balance the load 3 times. The wash time is extended due to performing of additional steps to reposition the load
Please click the submit button below to share your feedback with us. Thank you!
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.