How to install, format memory card on Galaxy Tab S4?
• Some memory cards may not be fully compatible with the device. Using an incompatible card may damage the device or the memory card, or corrupt the data stored in it
• Be mindful to insert the memory card right-side up
• The device supports the FAT and the exFAT file systems for memory cards. When inserting a card formatted in a different file system, the device will ask to reformat the card or will not recognise the card
• Frequent writing and erasing of data shortens the lifespan of memory cards
• When inserting a memory card into the device, the memory card’s file directory appears in the My Files > SD card folder
• Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. Otherwise, the device maybe damaged
• When you remove the tray from the device, the mobile data connection will be disabled
• If the card is not fixed firmly into the tray, the memory card may leave or fall out of the tray
• Your device may be damaged if wet tray is inserted. Always make sure the tray is dry
• Fully insert the tray into the slot to prevent liquid from entering your device
• Do not remove external storage, such as a memory card or USB storage, while the device is transferring or accessing information, or right after transferring data. Doing so can cause data to be corrupted/lost or cause damage to the external storage or device. Samsung is not responsible for losses, including loss of data, resulting from the misuse of external storage devices
• Before formatting the memory card, remember to make backup copies of all important data stored in the memory card. The manufacturer’s warranty does not cover loss of data resulting from user actions
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.