How to replace the S Pen nib for Samsung Galaxy Tab S4?
If the nib is dull, replace it with a new one.
• Be careful not to pinch your fingers with the tweezers
• Do not reuse old nibs. Doing so may cause the S Pen to malfunction
• Do not press the nib excessively when inserting the nib into the S Pen
• Do not insert the round end of the nib into the S Pen. Doing so may cause damage to the S Pen or your device
• Do not bend or apply excessive pressure with the S Pen while using it. The S Pen may be damaged or the nib may be deformed
• Do not hard press on the screen with the S Pen. The pen nib may be deformed
• If you use the S Pen at sharp angles on the screen, the device may not recognise the S Pen actions
• If the S Pen is not working properly, take it to a Samsung Service Centre for checking.
Thank you for your feedback!