What to do when Galaxy Tab S4 overheat during usage?
• Disconnect the charger and close any running apps when the device is overheated. Wait for the device to cool down and then begin charging again
• If the lower part of the device overheats, it could be due to damage connected USB cable. Replace the damaged USB cable with a new Samsung-approved cable
• When using a wireless charger, do not place foreign materials, such as metal objects, magnets, and magnetic stripe cards, between the device and the wireless charger
• Keep the device updated with the latest software
• Conflicts between running Apps may cause the device to heat up. Restart the device
• Deactivate the Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth features when not using them
• Close Apps that increase battery consumption or that run in the background when not in use
• Delete unnecessary files or unused Apps
• Decrease the screen brightness
• If the device overheats or feels hot for a prolonged period, do not use it for a while. If the device continues to overheat, visit a Samsung Service Centre for further assistance.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.