Tips to extend your battery usage time for Samsung Mobile Device
Samsung Mobile Devices provides various ways to increase battery usage time. During the initial period (approximately 3 days) after the purchase, the battery usage time may be shorter because App power monitor feature and Optimization of battery usage feature do not work properly.
• This article is focusing on newer models such as Galaxy Note9, S9/S9+, Note8 and S8/S8+
• Usage time may vary depending on the device settings, usage pattern and operating conditions.
To increase battery usage time, follow these steps:
Tips to improve battery usage
This feature helps to improve the device performance through the following actions:
• Clearing memory
• Deleting unnecessary files and closing unused applications running in the background
• Managing abnormal battery usage
• Scanning for crashed applications and malware
You can also save battery power by preventing unused applications that are running in the background from draining the battery power.
This feature helps to save battery power by restricting applications that are using mobile networks or sync data.
Turn off auto-sync feature for unused options in accounts:
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.