What are the conditions that will affect the audio quality of Samsung Mobile Device?
The audio quality of your device can be affected by the following conditions:
• Blockage of Air Path (Air vent hole) inside the device. The design for some Samsung-unapproved protective accessories will cover the side of the device, Camera, Flash, Camera Deco., Microphone and Sensor which affect the audio quality.
If any adhesive glue for window glass protection is attached, the glue might flow into the receiver part and affect the quality.
Samsung strongly recommend to use Samsung-approved accessories only. Any performance problems and malfunctions caused by using unapproved accessories are not covered by the warranty.
Samsung-unapproved protective film covering Camera and Flash
Protective vinyl or film covering the Air Path (Air vent hole) around camera
Protective vinyl or film covering the side of the camera deco
Protective vinyl or film covering the Microphone hole
• If the device has been immersed in water or speaker is wet, the audio quality can be affected especially when water sipped into the speaker hole.
For such incident:
• Wipe the device smoothly with a dry, soft cloth
• Allow to device to dry for a certain period of time before usage
• For faster drying, hold the device with the speaker facing down and gently shake for a few times to remove the remaining water
• At time, moisture can also formed on the Mesh in the front speaker . For such, it can be removed by speaker vibration. Please check the device’s sound state while making call for a period of time.
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.