What is Dolby Atmos and how to activate it?
In this FAQ:
• What is Dolby Atmos?
• How to activate Dolby Atmos feature
What is Dolby Atmos?
Dolby Atmos is a surround sound technology that brings you 3D cinematic experience. This is a new level of audio experience on Samsung Galaxy S9/9+. It was first used in cinema and increasingly available on TVs and home entertainment devices. Benefits to S9/S9+ are:
• Immersive virtual surround sound effect
• Richer audio experience for movies, music and voice
• Supports both headphone and stereo speakers
How to activate Dolby Atmos?
Tap Sound quality and effects
Enable Dolby Atmos
Four options to choose from
You can also quickly activate Dolby Atmos from the notification panel:
Tap on the 3 vertical dots
Select Button order
Drag the Dolby Atmos icon into
the quick settings panel
Click done, once the Dolby Atmos icon
is placed in the quick settings panel
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.