How to select Audio Language when watching a movie?
To use Audio Language when watching a movie, follow these steps:
You can select a desired audio language quickly and easily with the AUDIO button. (BD-ROM, BD-RE, BD-R, DVD-VIDEO)
Using the AUDIO button
The audio languages are represented by abbreviations.
Using the INFO button
• This function depends on what Audio Languages are encoded on the disc and may not be available. Blu-ray Disc can contain up to 32 audio languages and a DVD up to 8
• Depending on the disc type, you can use the AUDIO button to change the audio soundtrack as well as the audio language. Some Blu-ray Discs may allow you to select either the multi-channel LPCM or Dolby digital audio soundtrack in English
• Information about the primary / secondary mode will be also displayed if the Blu-ray Disc has a PIP section
• Use the ◄ ► button to switch between primary and secondary audio modes
• The ◄ ► indicator will not be displayed on the screen if the PIP section does not contain any PIP audio settings
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.