How to select AUDIO LANGUAGE when watching a movie?
To use AUDIO LANGUAGE when watching a movie, please follow the steps below.
You can select a desired audio language quickly and easily with the AUDIO button. (BD-ROM, BD-RE, BD-R, DVD-VIDEO)
Using the AUDIO button
1. Press the AUDIO button during playback. The Audio changes when the button is pressed repeatedly.
• The audio languages are represented by abbreviations.
2. To remove the Audio bar, press the CANCEL or RETURN button.
Using the INFO button
1. During playback, press the INFO button on the remote control.
2. Press the ▲▼ buttons to select Audio language.
3. Press the ◄ ► buttons on the remote control to select the desired audio language.
• This function depends on what audio languages are encoded on the disc and may not be available. Blu-ray Disc can contain up to 32 audio languages and a DVD up to 8.
• Depending on the disc type, you can use the AUDIO button to change the audio soundtrack as well as the audio language. Some Blu-ray Discs may allow you to select either the multi-channel LPCM or Dolby digital audio soundtrack in English.
• Information about the primary / secondary mode will be also displayed if the Blu-ray Disc has a PIP section.
• Use the ◄ ► button to switch between primary and secondary audio modes.
• The ◄ ► indicator will not be displayed on the screen if the PIP section does not contain any PIP audio settings.
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.