How to select Subtitle Language when watching a movie?
To use the Subtitle Language when watching a movie, follow these steps:
You can select a desired subtitle quickly and easily with the SUBTITLE button.
Using the SUBTITLE button (BD-ROM, DVD-VIDEO)
Using the INFO button
• Depending on the Blu-ray Disc / DVD, you may be able to change the desired Subtitle in the Disc Menu. Press the DISC MENU button
• This function depends on what Subtitles are encoded on the disc and may not be available on all Blu-ray Discs/DVDs
• Blu-ray Disc can contain up to 255 Subtitle Languages and a DVD up to 32
• Information about the primary / secondary mode will be also displayed if the Blu-ray Disc has a PIP section
• This function changes both the primary and secondary Subtitles at the same time
• The total number of Subtitles is the sum of the primary and secondary ones
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.