a new way of viewing
And just tap to mirrorTap View
Those videos, music, and photos you love? They can all come to life on The Frame with just a tap. Tap your smartphone on The Frame for a smooth and easy way to mirror. It's now even simpler to see your favorites on the bigger screen.
Just talk. The Frame does the restBixby
Simply talk to The Frame with built-in Bixby Voice Assistant. Change channels or adjust the volume by saying the word, and talk to Samsung's Bixby to discover new shows and a new viewing experience. When you talk, The Frame listens.
Your new home officeRemote Access
Get office work done on your TV at home. Remote Access lets you mirror your computer’s display on the TV screen wirelessly. You can even tap into your office PC to access files or work on documents using Microsoft Office 365—all from the comfort of your couch.
* Images are simulated and for illustration purposes only. Appearance, design, and GUI(Graphic User Interface) specifications not affecting product performance are subject to change without notice.
* Available technology, functions, GUI(Graphic User Interface) and smart features may vary by region, service provider, network environment, mobile devices or TV product, and are subject to change without notice.
* Actual products including remote control may differ from image shown. Please see our product gallery.
* Actual user experience may vary.
* A Samsung Account is required to set up TV.
* Users with models prior to Galaxy S6 or other mobile brands need to download the SmartThings app through Google Play or the App Store.
* Devices compatible with SmartThings may vary by region.
* Compatible devices may vary by region.
* The screen is on a stand and tilted back at a slight angle. This angle is not adjustable.
* Features may vary by model.