Tips for using Studio Plus on Samsung PC (Hong-Kong version)
Studio Plus is an app that can be used to choose photos/videos and add various themes and effects to create videos without the use of another video editing program.
※ A sample video plays when you open Studio Plus.
If you were working on a video in Studio Plus, the last video you were working on will open automatically. If the saved video was deleted, the initial sample video will be played.
• Studio Plus tips
- Enabled only if the total runtime is at least 20 seconds.
※ Only enabled if there are at least 5 photos as 1 photo is shown for 4 seconds.
- Includes overlay effects, music, and fonts as a set when a theme is applied.
- Effects and music can be used separately for each image.
- You can download additional content without registering for an account.
⊙ Titles, captions (subtitles)
- You can add titles/captions (subtitles) to videos.
- You can use various styles for captions (subtitles).
※ Captions (subtitles) stay on the screen for 3 second
- Videos are saved by default in the Videos folder.
- Videos are encoded when saved and you can choose from UHD, FHD, HD, or SD depending on the resolution.
· Photos and videos must use UHD as a source for the UHD menu to be activated.
- Videos can be saved as MP4 or WMV files.
※ If the app is minimized while encoding a video, encoding will pause. If the app is closed while encoding, encoding will be canceled.
※ The higher the file size, the longer encoding will take.
- The above product description is only applicable to the Windows 10 on Samsung computers (Hong-Kong version) in year 2018. The above product description was updated in July 2018 and for reference only.
- Windows is either registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other products and services mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners.
- Images are for reference only.