How do I take images by Interval shot using front camera on Galaxy S6/S6 edge?
Using Wide Selfie mode, you can take series of self-portraits at an interval and save photos you want.
1. On the preview screen, tap the icon to switch to the front camera for self-portraits.
2. To change mode, tap MODE icon.
3. Select the Interval shot.
4. Tap the sensor on the back of the device to take a photo of yourself.
You can also tap the screen to take a photo. The device will take four photos at the two-second intervals.
5-1. To take a photo using your palm, tap settings.
5-2. Tap the Gesture control switch to activate it. Show your palm to the front camera. After recognizing your palm, the device will take a photo after two seconds.
6. The device will take four photos at the two-second intervals.
7. Tick photos you want to save and tap SAVE.
* More handy tips for Galaxy S6/ Galaxy S6 edge are now available on Smart Simulator.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.