What is Media and Devices?
Media and Devices will be applied on Note10/10+.
- If Media and Devices appear, then the SmartThings card in the Quick panel will disappear.
- Media and Devices can be hidden by the options in the Quick panel.
# Users can use the SmartThings application, regardless of Media or Devices.
You can use Play/Pause, Previous/Next, Volume control, Audio output change features on a Galaxy Smartphone and a Galaxy Tablet. You can also listen to music continuously on other devices with the Smart View button.
- All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this document and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
- All products sold separately.
- Each device must be connected to Wi-Fi or other wireless network.
- For interoperability, all the devices should be registered with a single Samsung Account.
- Google+, Google, the Google logo, Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Android, Google Play and Messenger are the trademarks of Google Inc. All other products and services mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners.