What setting options are supported in front camera of Galaxy S6/S6 edge?
To access the Settings, on the preview screen, tap Settings icon.
The available options may vary depending on the shooting mode and which camera is being used.
• Picture size: Select a resolution for photos. Using a higher resolution will result in higher quality photos, but they will take up more memory.
• Video size: Select a resolution for videos. Using a higher resolution will result in higher quality photos, but they will take up more memory.
• Gesture control: Set the device to detect your palm, so you can use it to take self portraits.
• Save as horizontally flipped: Invert the image horizontally to create a mirror-image of the original scene, when taking photos with the front camera.
• Video stabilization: Activate anti-shake to reduce or eliminate blurriness resulting from camera shake while recording a video.
• Grid lines: Display viewfinder guides to help composition when selecting subjects.
• Location tags: Attach a GPS location tag to the photo.
• Review pictures: Set the device to show photos after capturing them.
• Quick launch: Set the device to quickly launch the camera by pressing the Home key twice.
• Voice control: Set the device to take photos or record videos with voice commands. You can say “Smile”, “Cheese”, “Capture”, or “Shoot” to take a photo. To record a video, say “Record video”.
• Volume keys function: Set the device to use the Volume key to control the shutter or zoom function.
• Reset settings: Reset the camera settings