7. Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers on online retailers’ websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace) are specifically excluded from this promotion (“Excluded Retailers”).
8. Participants may claim a maximum one (1) Claim per Promotion Product purchased, a maximum of one (1) Claim per person and four (4) Claims per household; and a maximum of two-hundred and fifty (250) Claims per Company Participant.
9. To claim, Participants must purchase a Promotion Product during the Promotion Period then visit https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/harmankardon and complete the online form with all required information including the IMEI number of their purchased Promotion Product (a “Claim”) and submit it together with a scanned copy of their proof of purchase.
10. Claims may only be submitted between zero (0) and thirty (30) days after the date of purchase, meaning the final Claim date for purchases made on the 3rd November 2020 is no later than 23:59 (GMT) on the 2nd December 2020 (“Claim Period”). Claims outside of the Claim Period will not be eligible for a Reward. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase counts as day one (1).
11. Participants will be sent an email and SMS to confirm that their Claim has been received by the Promoter and that it has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation”).
12. If an email or SMS acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team by email at email@example.com or by phone on 0333 015 4896 (UK) or 01223 2282 (ROI) within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
13. If the Claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information to validate their Claim within seven (7) days. If no response is received, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
14. Subject to making a valid Claim in accordance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions, Rewards will be dispatched to the address entered during the Claim process via recorded delivery within forty-five (45) days of Claim Validation.
15. Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
17. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to generate or require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant. This process may involve the Promoter sharing information with third parties.
18. If a Participant returns a Promotion Product after making a Claim, then the Participating Retailer shall notify the Promoter and the Claim shall be rejected. Where the Reward has already been sent/then the Promoter shall seek to recover the Reward from the Participant which where necessary may involve legal action being carried out against the Participant.
19. A Claim must be made by the Participant, and must not be made through agents, third parties or in bulk.
Privacy and Data Protection
20. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
23. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
24. Rewards are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash by Participants.
25. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
26. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as included in the Reward.
27. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance or receipt of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
28. The Promotion is governed by the law of England and Wales.