Experience noise control modes on your Galaxy Buds Pro
- If the microphone (the outer microphone while wearing the earbuds) and its area are covered completely, feedback may occur when launching the Active noise cancelling feature.
- You can only activate the noise controls when wearing both earbuds in your ears.
- The voice detect feature detects voice by operating the voice detection sensors inside both earbuds. This function may not be available if only one earbud is used.
- In situations where vibrations may occur, such as brushing your teeth, coughing, or humming, the earbuds may detect these as your voice.
- To deactivate ambient sound mode during conversations manually, please touch and hold the earbud. You can also disable voice detect in the Galaxy Wearable app.
Note: Device screenshots and menu may vary depending on the device model and software version.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.