How do I create the folders on Home screen of my Samsung Galaxy Tab A?
1. On the Home screen, tap and hold an app, and then drag it over another app.
2. Drop the app when a folder frame appears around the apps. A new folder containing the selected apps will be created.
3. Tap the area above the horizontal line and enter a folder name. To change the folder color, tap .
4. On Home screen, new folder is created. To add more apps to the folder, tap and hold another app, and then drag it to the folder
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us | 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
We are here to help | 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Monday to Sunday | 8am to 10pm
SmartThings Monday to Friday | 9am to 5:30pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensor and Outlets
Monday to Friday | 8am to 10pm
Monday to Friday | 9am to 6pm
Calls to 0818 numbers are a National Call number.
These are subject to call charges which vary by network and are subject to change.
Calls maybe recorded for training and quality purposes.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website.
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.