How do I use the Dual Camera feature on my Samsung Galaxy Alpha?
Dual Camera and Video
Dual Camera is a photo shooting mode that lets you capture a photo postcard using the front and back cameras at the same time.
Using Dual Camera
- Open the Camera application. Touch Mode and then touch the Dual camera thumbnail.
- A thumbnail view taken from the front-facing camera displays on the left side of the camera viewfinder.
- To resize the thumbnail image touch and hold it and then release. You will see a white frame around the thumbnail. Touch to adjust the image size. When you are satisfied with the new size release the thumbnail image.
- Touch to display the border choices available for the thumbnail image. Touch Instant pic to add a border with the current date along the bottom or choose a frame, such as Stamp.
- Aim your device at the subject and touch the screen to focus on a specific area. When the focal point turns green touch the camera shutter button.
You can also touch to switch between the front and back cameras, which will switch the back camera image to the thumbnail view and vice versa.
Recording Dual Video
- Touch Mode and then touch the Dual camera thumbnail. A thumbnail view taken from the front-facing camera displays on the left side of the camera viewfinder.
Note: You can change the thumbnail image border only in camera mode. But you can adjust the image size after switching over to recording mode.
- Aim your device at the scene and then touch to begin recording.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us | 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
We are here to help | 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Monday to Sunday | 8am to 10pm
SmartThings Monday to Friday | 9am to 5:30pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensor and Outlets
Monday to Friday | 8am to 10pm
Monday to Friday | 9am to 6pm
Calls to 0818 numbers are a National Call number.
These are subject to call charges which vary by network and are subject to change.
Calls maybe recorded for training and quality purposes.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website.
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.