How to register your Samsung TV
If you've bought a new Samsung TV you should make sure to register it. This will help you to get the most out of our customer services. There are two ways to register your TV: through the TV menu, or through the Samsung Members app.
What is the advantage of registering my TV?
Registering your products gives you faster support and access to all of the services for your registered products in one place. Registering your products to your Samsung account also offers the following advantages:
- Product details are immediately available to Samsung Customer Service making it easier to find documents and queries can be processed more quickly.
- Download the latest manuals, FAQs and instructions without having to search for your product.
- Create service requests to find solutions to your concerns yourself.
- Track your service status online.
Registering your TV through the menu
2020 TV models have a convenient feature that allows you to register directly through your TV. This means that you don't have to find your serial number making the process quick and easy. Follow the steps below to register your TV.
- Scan QR code: Scan the QR code on your product, select the product type, then enter or scan the model number.
- Scan Wi-Fi: Scan Wi-Fi, tap on the product that you want to register, then select the product type.
- Use barcode: Select the product type, scan the barcode, or manually enter the model/serial number on your product.
Please note: The QR code, barcode, Model number, and Serial number of your TV is usually on the sticker on the side or back of the product or packaging. You can find the QR code, Model number and Serial number on your TV. Go to Home > Settings > Support > About this TV
Troubleshooting product registration
- Using a VPN can cause connection issues. We recommend not using a VPN while registering.
- If you fail to register your product using the Samsung Members app, uninstall and reinstall the app, then try again.