What are the requirements to downgrade your system to Windows 7?
Every Operating system have their own Advantages and drawbacks. It varies from user to user. Similarly, Windows 7 have its own strong points if compared to Windows 8. Here are few points to remember if one needs to downgrade their PC from Windows 8 to Windows 7 due better compatibility of the latter :
● A Windows 7 Installation disc : Make sure you insert the disc before you start the installation process.
● Take a back up of your data in external source as all data will be removed in this process.
● Ensure that your system is plugged in and not running on batteries as the whole process might take some time and if the system switches OFF in between, the installation has to be commenced from the start.
● Once you have verified and checked the above points, you can start your installation process.
NOTE : One can not take back up of Windows 8 Operating system before re-installing windows 7 if the upgrade was done directly from Internet /Online.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .