Why do we Reset Samsung Monitors to factory settings?
Generally we reset to factory settings due some color problems or other display issues on our Samsung monitors. This setting is provided to reset our settings as per the factory standards that ensures no glitches with the settings part at user end.
Refer below to reset your monitor to factory settings :
● Press the menu button on the monitor, the OSD menu appears as shown below :
● Scroll down with button on the monitor to navigate to SETUP and RESET option.\Press the Source button the monitor to select the window.
● RESET is highlighted and Press Source button to enter.
● Now Press to highlight YES and press the Source button.
As soon as you press YES the monitor resets to factory settings. If the display issues continue, we recommend you to CLICK HERE to perform Auto Adjustment.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .