Scroll vs. Reciprocatory Compressor
● Scroll Compressor has a moving scroll which creates pressure.The motion of a scroll compressor is as shown below:
● A Reciprocating Compressor uses piston cylinder to compress the refrigerant gas. The basic diagram of a reciprocating compressor is shown below:
Which one is better?
● Scroll Compressors are More Efficient
● Scroll compressors run quieter and smoother than reciprocating compressors because they only have two moving parts: a fixed and orbital scroll.
● Fewer parts make the scroll compressor energy efficient, highly reliable, and less prone to mechanical failure.
● Low-cost manufacturing of scroll compressors make replacement more cost-efficient than repair.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available from 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .