The use of Happy hour function in AC
Happy hour function :
"Happy hour" is a special function that allows you to keep the humidity and temperature of your room at the most comfort level.
How to use the "Happy hour" function?
Following are the steps to use the happy hour function most efficiently:
● Press the happy hour function in the remote controller as shown above when the air conditioner is operating in the "Cool" mode.
● The segment "cool + turbo" appears automatically for 30 minutes on the remote controller display.
● After 30 minutes "Cool" indicator appears for 2 hours.
● After 2 hours "Cool+Smart saver" indicator appears on the screen.
● 3 hours later , the Happy hour mode is set off automatically.
Happy hour operation :
● Happy hours function is available only in the "cool" mode.
● When happy hours button is activated ,Temperature sets automatically and the HH will appear on the remote controller display as shown below.
● If you press the mode button when the happy hour function is on, it will cancel the function.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.