UTR Compressor in an Air-Conditioner
● Compressors is the part which is known as the heart of an Air-conditioner.
● Generally Rotary type of compressors are used in Air-conditioners.
● UTR basically stand for ULTRA TROPICAL ROTARY COMPRESSOR, which means that Samsung a/c compressor can work under tropical condition , it works in 54 tropical temperature.
Benefits of using UTR Compressor :
● High Torque motor-Starting and Running
1) Increases the Running torque.
2) It prevents the winding temperature from rising.
● It allows the maximum allowable discharge press.
● High performane protector.
● High reliability pump parts.
● Provides resistance to corrosion & reduces friction for heavy loads and moving parts.
● Facilitates lubrication in extreme conditions.
● Helps in extending the life of the compressor and therefore the air-conditioner.
● In all , an Air-conditioner with a UTR Compressor is more efficient than an air-conditioner with a normal Compressor.
● All the Samsung Air-conditioners are provided with UTR Compressor.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .