What are the 'Usage Tips' of the Washing Machine?
Prewash is only available when washing cotton, colour, synthetics, delicate clothes. To use prewash:
1. Load the prewash detergent into compartment of the detergent drawer.
2. Select "Cotton" with the Program select button.
3. Press the Option button until the "Prewash" indicator lights up on the control panel.
4. Press Start/Pause to begin the cycle.
Your machine will run through an additional rinsing cycle.
The washing duration will be prolonged accordingly.
The laundry remains soaking in the final rinse water.
Before the laundry can be unloaded, the "Spin" program must be run.
Sorting your laundry
Sort your laundry according to the following characteristics:
● Type of fabric care label symbol: Sort laundry into cottons, mixed fibers, synthetics, silks, wools and rayon.
● Colour: Divide whites and colours. Wash new, coloured items separately.
● Size: Placing items of different sizes in the same load will improve the washing action.
● Sensitivity: Wash delicate items separately, using the Delicate wash program for pure new wool, curtains and silk articles. Check the labels on the items you are washing or refer to the fabric care chart in the appendix.
● Emptying pockets: Coins, safety pins and similar items can damage linen, the washing machine drum, and the water tank.
● Securing fasteners: Close zippers and fasten buttons or hooks; loose belts or ribbons should be tied together.
● Determining load capacity: Do not overload the washing machine or your laundry may not wash properly.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .