What is Fuzzy Logic in a Washing Machine?
● Fuzzy logic washing machines are gaining popularity. These machines offer the advantages of performance, productivity, simplicity, productivity, and less cost. Sensors continually monitor varying conditions inside the machine and accordingly adjust operations for the best wash results. As there is no standard for fuzzy logic, different machines perform in different manners.
● Typically, fuzzy logic controls the washing process, water intake, water temperature, wash time, rinse performance, and spin speed. This optimises the life span of the washing machine. More sophisticated machines weigh the load (so you can’t overload the washing machine), advise on the required amount of detergent, assess cloth material type and water hardness, and check whether the detergent is in powder or liquid form. Some machines even learn from past experience, memorising programs and adjusting them to minimise running costs.
● Most fuzzy logic machines feature ‘onetouch control.’ Equipped with energy saving features, these consume less power and are worth paying extra for if you wash full loads more then three times a week. Inbuilt sensors monitor the washing process and make corrections to produce the best washing results.
● The fuzzy logic checks for the extent of dirt and grease, the amount of soap and water to add, direction of spin, and so on. The machine rebalances washing load to ensure correct spinning. Else, it reduces spinning speed if an imbalance is detected. Even distribution of washing load reduces spinning noise. Neuro fuzzy logic incorporates optical sensors to sense the dirt in water and a fabric sensor to detect the type of fabric and accordingly adjust wash cycle.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 1.30AM / 7 days a week
For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8.30AM - 8.30PM / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .