Samsung Washing Machine : How to use Air wash system?
Samsung AirWash system removes unpleasant smells, microscopic allergens, harmful bacteria and microbes , It removes unpleasant smells, microscopic allergens, harmful bacteria and microbes with blown hot air. Not only will you not need detergent or chemicals to wash, you can reduce the frequency of sending your clothes for dry cleaning. Clothing that can be refreshed includes woollen coats, cotton jumpers, sweaters and suits.
Steps to select Air Wash course:
When one of these options has been selected, no other button can be selected and you can only select the delay end time from between 3:00 – 19:00.
● When there is water in the tub, Air Wash cannot be worked. Drain the water and select Air Wash.
● Press the Start/Pause or Power button to remove the laundry.
● Fragrance or dryer sheets can be used with Air Wash programs to add fragrance to your refreshed laundry (one sheet per one or two items).
Note: Avoid Air Wash for the following clothes:
● Sensitive clothes made of leather, mink, fur, silk, etc.
● Underwear trimmed with lace, ‘glued’ doll cushions, and dress suits may have their decorations loosened.
● Clothes trimmed with buttons can cause them to break.
● Starchy clothes can become deformed.
● Hard bedding such as a wooden pillows (neck-rest)
● Pillows or blankets filled with plastic or starch rather than cotton
● Electric blankets
● Furry blankets
● Bulky blankets
● Latex pillow
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .