What is Bio-Fresh Technology in Samsung Refrigerators?
Bio Fresh Technology in Samsung Refrigerators prevents evaporation of moisture, cell activation, supports antibacterial function and also prevents the alteration of proteins.
Some of the striking features of this Technology are :
● This technology help to keep the food fresher for a longer time. At the heart of Bio-Fresh Refrigerators is Bio Ceramic technology.
● Ceramics form a part of the Raw materials used in the manufacturing of the Vegetable compartment.
● Ceramics have the unique property of emitting 'Far Infrared Rays' (FIR). The FIR, helps retain the moisture content in the vegetables, fruits and other natural products as they are in the natural resonant frequency of water molecules.
● The 'FIR', in combination with technologies like the Bio-Deodorizer, Dynamic Super X Flow cooling system with i-cool and Humidity Controller makes the Samsung Bio-Fresh refrigerator one of the most unique products in the Indian market today.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .