Using Twist Ice tray in a Samsung Refrigerator
a) Pouring water into ice cube maker.
● Fill the ice maker upto 80% with water.
b) Place the ice maker in freezer drawer.
c) To take out the ice cube.
● Twist the ice cube maker slightly
Warning: Danger of explosion.
● The coldest parts of the refrigerator are the rear panel.This is the best place to place delicate foodstuffs.
● Glass bottles containing liquids that can freeze should never be stored in the freezer as the glass can explode when the contents freeze.
Note: Making ice quickly
● To make a large amount of ice quickly, press the super freeze button to select the fast freeze function.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .