What is Condensing Dry Technology in Samsung Dishwasher(DW-FN320T)?
There are three big advantages to this design :
• It saves energy by using built up heat left over from the final rinse cycle.
• It is safe and will not damage cabinets or countertops like traditional venting that emits hot steam through a door vent.
• It operates much quieter by redirecting and dissipating moisture to the base of the dishwasher instead of back into the room.
For Best Drying Results
• It is recommended to use Liquid Rinse Aid.
• It is recommended to open the Door Within One of Hour of Cycle Completion.
NOTE : Plastic ware can absorb moisture. Also, water tends to bead up on plastic surfaces preventing effective evaporation even when you use a rinse aid. Some plastic items may have to be towel dried.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .