What is Cool Pack in Samsung Direct Cool Refrigerator?
Samsung’s innovative Coolpack delays the rise in temperature even when the power is off. It supplies cold air to safeguard your food from spoiling quickly even during a blackout.
Below mentioned are the striking features of Samsung Cool pack as follows :
● During a power failure, Cool Pack absorbs a large amount of heat from the freezer section which helps in maintaining a low temperature and keeping food cool. The temperature of the solution falls to about 35 F for 10 to 15 minutes.
● Cool Pack comes in small size and is known for its durability.This two factors surely makes Cool Pack a hit.
● Cool Pack delays the rise in temperature even when the power is off for up to 8 hours.
● Cool Pack is properly sealed externally.Therefore, there is no chance that chemicals present in the Cool pack may get mixed with the food materials inside the Refrigerator.
NOTE : Please make sure that Cool Pack is always inside the Freezer of the Refrigerator. It is not recommended to use Cool Pack for external purposes. This product will yield best result only when used with Refrigerator.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .