What is the Correct method to clean the Debris Filter of the Samsung Washing Machine?
Cleaning Debris filter in Samsung Washing Machine is one of the most important functions that you need to do in order to ensure that the Washing Machine is running normally. Please follow the below instructions in order to know the important points regarding the method to clean the Filter.
When is to clean the debris filter
● We recommend cleaning of the debris filter when water does not drain well or the "ND" error message is displayed.
Cleaning the debris filter
● Open the filter cover by pressing and pulling the handle of the filter cover with your finger.
● Hold the cap at the end of the drain tube and slowly pull it out about 6 inches (15 cm) and drain off all water.
● Remove the Debris filter cap by turning it Counter Clockwise.
● Clean the filter and filter case and then reinstall at its existing place.
To know How to Clean the Debris Filter in Samsung Washing Machine , CLICK HERE
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .