What is the On and Off Timer Function in an Air-Conditioner?
On/Off Timer function:
You can set the Air-conditioner to turn on/off automatically at desired time.
On timer function:
● Press the On/Off timer button.
● On/Off time indicator will blink on remote controller display.
● Press the Time Up or Time down to button to set the time.
● Press the Set button to activate it on.
● This mode allow us to operate the Air-conditioner by specified time.
● If we fix the time in timer then AC will switch on automatically after the time specified by us and if we set it as off then air-conditioner will switch off automatically in the specified time.
● No need to switch it on & off again and again.
The below picture shows how to set the Off Timer, this will turn the air-conditioner off after a specified time.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .