When the remote control is not working.
When remote control does not work properly, please follow the below steps:
- Remove the batteries from the remote control and insert them after 30 seconds.
- Make sure the +/- poles are exact.
- If still not working, change the batteries.
- Push any button on the remote control while taking a picture of sending part of the remote control using camera.
- Check if the light is ON at the sending part of the remote control. If the light is ON, the remote control is normal. Otherwise, it is faulty.
- Please remove the obstacle. The product couldn't recieve the signal from the remote control if there is any obstacles between them.
- Please check whether remote control is working properly after removing the light.
- If there is a bright light like a 3-wave light, neon light near the set or remote control, the product couldn't operate with remote control because of jamming.
Note: If you are still facing the issue, please call 1800 40 7267864 (Toll Free in India) or Chat with Us for further assistance.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .