What to do when the Samsung Washing Machine unexpectedly stops?
If the washing machine stops unexpectedly, these are the following steps required:
1. Close the door firmly, select the desired cycle, and then press the start/Pause button to start the washer.
2. Verify the water supply valves are completely open.
3. Check the screen on the inlet hoses on the back of the washer and clean them if there are any obstructions.
4. Verify the debris filter is clean.
5. Verify the drain hose is not inserted more then 6 inches into the drain/stand pipe.
6. If the washing machine also turns off when it stops unexpectedly and perform all of the troubleshooting steps in the unit will not power on the article.
Note: After performing all the above steps still washer continues to stop then service is required.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .