What type of detergent to use in a Washing Machine?
● The type of detergent you should use is based on the type of fabric (cotton, synthetic, delicate items, wool), colour, wash temperature, and degree of soiling.
Tips for selecting the right detergent:
● Always use “low suds” laundry detergent, which is designed for automatic washing machines.
● Follow the detergent manufacturer’s recommendations based on the weight of the laundry, the degree of soiling, and the hardness of the water in your area. If you do not know how hard your water is, enquire at your local water authority.
Note: Do not use detergent that has hardened or solidified as the detergent may remain in the rinse cycle. It may cause your washing machine to not rinse properly or result in the overflow.
During Wool course
● Only use a neutral liquid detergent for wool course.
● When using a powder detergent, it may remain on the laundry and cause damage to the material (wool).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .