Why is Samsung Split Air Conditioner not cooling properly?
Cool Air unavailable in Samsung Split Air Conditioner is one of the common problem that can occur.There can be many reasons why cool air is weak in Air-Conditioners.
Some measures that can be taken :
● Make sure that Cool Mode is selected and the temperature is set as low and make sure that the room is shielded well with all the doors and windows closed.
● The Room size might be bigger than the capacity of the Air-Conditioner, the possible reason why room is not getting cooled properly.
● There might be a problem in the outdoor unit of the Air-conditioner.
● You need to remove any obstacles from the front of Indoor unit of Air-Conditioner. If there is an obstacle , the product cannot inhale enough air.
● Wash the Air Filter periodically. Cooling efficiency is lower if the filter is polluted.
● Make sure that the voltage stabilizer output is above 180V ,if the input voltage to the Air Conditioner is lower than 180V, the Air conditioner can not work normally.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .