Why is Water not draining properly from the Washing machine?
Check the following if water does not drain from the washing machine.
Is the drain hose down?
● If the drain hose is lower than the washer's cabinet,install air-gap /siphon break assembly.
● The below diagram shows the exact position to install a drain hose.
● If the drain hose reaches more than 4 inches into the laundry tub, cut of the excess.
Is the drain hose frozen?
● If your washer doesn't drain water out but the motor is running, your washer probably has a frozen drain hose.
● Please disconnect the drain hose from the washer's cabinet, and rotate the drain hose manually.If the drain hose doesn't rotate freely, then it's frozen. Please replace it.
Is the drain hose clogged?
● If your washer spins but doesn't pump the water out, the drain hose is probably clogged.
● In many washers, a small sock or other piece of clothing can get between the clothes tub and the outer tub that holds the water. If the clothing gets between the tubs, it may then get into the drain hose that's attached to the pump__or even into the pump itself. If it's in the pump, you need to remove the hoses from the pump and pull the item out.
How to know that water is not draining out?
If the water is not draining in 6 minutes, a buzzer will sound and the remaining time indicator will show 'E' as shown above. This error code is the signal that the water is not draining out properly.
Please check below Video for Water supply and drainage issue:
Note: If issue is not resolved after performing the above steps, please call 1800 40 7267864 (Toll Free in India) or Chat with Us for further assistance. Also you can arrange an engineer visit by raising online request through Request service option in support tab.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .